This Forum has been created to enable students on the LET Diploma in Lighting Design an opportunity to chat to one another, to help one another out when faced with a subject area they don't understand. Some tutors will also be accessing the forum to assist with queries.
Our aim is to create and maintain a happy, friendly and warm environment for all those who join the LET community.
We would like everyone who contributes to this forum to enjoy themselves, here are some things to keep in mind when posting:
* Forum courtesy: Please treat fellow community members with courtesy and respect. Whether a community member has one post or 1,000 posts, they should be treated fairly.
* Foul language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family-friendly. All forum posts must conform to a family-friendly standard and contributors must act accordingly.
* Personal attacks and inflammatory behaviour will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.
* Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive victimization or retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members via PM, forum posting, chat or any other methods will not be tolerated and result in immediate banning.
* Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that veer off topic may be closed by a moderator.
* Private discussions: Sometimes, a discussion thread strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, we ask that you please use the Private Message feature that is provided through the forum. Public forum posts should be reserved for matters of interest to the general community.
* Spam: Posting the same message, or an unsolicited commercial message, to one or many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages may be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board. Moderators can take action when a thread should be moved to a more appropriate section.
* Commerciality and postings with a larger agenda: Threads or posts perceived to have been made with the intent of promoting a business, sale or scheme will not be permitted without prior arrangement.
* If someone has posted copyrighted material or otherwise illegal material, please notify a moderator or administrator so that we may take appropriate action.
* Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While the moderator may attempt to notify users if he/she moves or deletes a post, he/she is under no obligation to do so.
* Abuse of this forum will be not be tolerated.
* The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the LET.
* You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
A quick introduction to the LET Forum and some brief guidelines
1 post • Page 1 of 1